The Saladmaster Giving Project: 20 Days of Goodness
Ideas for Random Acts of Kindness to Help Change Life
November is not only a great month for showing gratitude, but thanks to World Kindness Day, it is also the perfect reminder for us to do good deeds. What a perfect way to kick off the season for giving!
Wait…What is World Kindness Day?
It sounds unreal, but it is a day that many celebrate. World Kindness Day was introduced in 1998 by the World Kindness Movement, a coalition of nations kindness NGO’s. It’s a day celebrated around the globe! But when is World Kindness Day? November 13 is the official day that comes and goes, but actually, we can make acts of kindness into daily habits. There are endless World Kindness Day activities for us to share, and you can scroll through this blog post to get ideas.
Why do Random Acts of Kindness?
Research shows that the more we give, the healthier and more energetic we feel because we experience a “helpers high,” or a distinct physical sensation associated with helping, according to Psychology Today.
About half of participants in one study report that they feel stronger and more energetic
after helping others; many also reported feeling calmer and less depressed, with increased
feelings of self-worth. ~ Christine L. Carter Ph.D, , Psychology Today
Change Life with Saladmaster
Saladmaster invites you to join us for 20 Days of Goodness, where we can perform random acts of kindness together. Help inspire others to spread the gift of kindness by using #SaladmasterGivingGoodness to share photos, updates and comments on social media.
Join the 20 Days of Goodness
Ready to spread kindness? Check out these ideas for Random Acts of Kindness to help you get started.
The Giving Project: 20 Days of Goodness
Random Acts of Kindness
Ways to Pay it Forward:
• Buy someone’s morning coffee
• Bring healthy snacks to share * World Kindness Day - Do 3 acts of random kindness
• Donate to a canned Food Drive
• Compliment 5 people
• Thank a hero in your community
• Buy fresh produce from your Farmer’s Market
• Hold the door open for someone
• Send 5 people a handwritten Thank You note
• Clean somebody’s kitchen sink
• Cook & share a turkey in a 16 Qt. Roaster
• Cut a fresh salad for a neighbor
• Give a kid a sticker or balloon
• Do somebody else’s dishes
• Record & send a Thank You video to a loved one
• Tell someone why they inspire you
• Post a Facebook message to thank members of the military
• Give a $5 Gift card to someone who deserves it
• Bring a friend to Open House for a Saladmaster prize drawing
Join the 20 Days of Goodness
Imagine how much impact we could have with 20 Days of Goodness! Every small act of kindness can be a ripple that becomes the next wave of kindness for a better future. Let’s change life together with Saladmaster!
Want to help inspire others to spread kindness? Share your photos and updates using #SaladmasterGivingGoodness !
Like, follow and subscribe to Saladmaster on social media
Facebook | YouTube | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest