Buffalo Chicken Ranch Sliders
This one-dish meal couldn’t be easier to kick start your 4th of July celebrations. Simply add all of the ingredients into your MP5 and in 20 mins you will have a delicious meal that is ready to be enjoyed.
5 lbs chicken breast
1⁄2 tbsp dried parsley
1 tsp garlic powder
1⁄2 tsp dried thyme
2 packs of dried ranch dressing
1⁄2 to 1 cup cayenne pepper sauce (buffalo sauce)
16-20 mini slider buns
1. Trim & cut chicken breast into half portions. Place in bowl.
2. Add dry seasoning to chicken and toss to evenly coat.
3. Add chicken into 5 Qt. Multi-Purpose Oil Core (MP5)
3. Add 1⁄2 to 1 cup of cayenne pepper sauce (buffalo sauce) over the chicken.
4. Cover and set temperature to 300°F for 20 minutes or when Vapo-Valve™ steadily begins to click.
5. Reduce to 200°F until done.
6. When chicken has cooked through, use two forks to shred.
7. Top with blue cheese and serve as your favorite slider.
- Add sweet & hot pickles to the slider for an extra pop of flavor.
- Serve over rice as an alternative to a slider.