Click Here to Download Full Use and Care Guide
• Never submerge in water or wash under running water
• Never put in the dishwasher or soak in the sink
• Never leave wet food on the board for an extended period of time
• Never set your board flat to dry.
Doing these things can lead to your board warping, cupping, and potentially cracking and are not covered under the warranty.
• Wash the board with a damp cloth of hot water and soap, dry with a clean dry cloth, and store the cutting board vertically so the wood dries evenly to prevent warping.
• White vinegar is an excellent disinfectant for Salmonella.
• To remove the toughest stains and deodorize, combine 2 Tbsp of backing soda, 1 Tbsp of salt and 3 Tbsp of hot water in a small bowl.
• Mineral oil conditioning recommended twice a week for the first two months and then once a month thereafter.
• Do not use vegetable or nut-based oils on your cutting board.
• Wax surface conditioning recommended every two months.