Saladmaster Limited Edition Products
A Behind the Scenes Look at Product Innovation
After 70+ years of of cookware innovation, we know that the ability to reinvent yourself can be challenging. That’s why we pay close attention to what consumers need, and get super creative with product design.
One prime example is when Saladmaster proudly launched its new Saladmaster Limited Edition Ultimate Culinaire this October 2017. From stove top baking and roasting, to easy stewing or chilling, the Ultimate Culinaire helps you do it all. Plus, it looks gorgeous while it cooks for you. Reserve your special offer here
Saladmaster Limited Edition Product Design: What does it take?
1. Ideation begins with a Global Team coming together to produce powerful ideas that become the seeds for everything necessary to deliver new cookware innovation for you to enjoy. At this initial stage, virtually anything we do needs to help get creative juices flowing. There could be series of intense breakout sessions, music, dance, mad scribbles, fun props and sticky notes… Good thing the whiteboard is our only witness!
2. Market research is critically important as the next step to understanding what families want and need. A dedicated research team pulls trends for food and cooking. Identifying consumer pain points helps to shape our next cookware innovation, so that Saladmaster product design fulfills a life changing purpose.
3. Global considerations help guide Saladmaster’s cookware design specifications, because products that perform well in one country might not work in another unless there are standards in place. Stovetops vary around the world, so that’s why Saladmaster is engineered to cook on any induction stove, gas range, as well as ceramic or glass cooktops. Kitchen sizes also vary and in some cultures, few kitchens have ovens! In this case, Saladmaster’s stovetop baking and oven free roasting offer home cooks unlimited culinary possibilities like never before!
4. Product design and engineering is how Saladmaster cookware comes to life. Decisions are finalized about the kind of technical adjustments that are required for developing the ideal cooking capacity, shape, and diameter of each Saladmaster product. Computer Aided Design and sketches are meticulously reviewed, along with group feedback gathered from key stakeholders and experts to ensure cookware satisfaction before production even begins. Beauty and function come from American craftsmanship, backed by a lifetime warranty that families can enjoy for generations to come.
5. Quality assurance is conducted through rigorous product testing, so that each piece of Saladmaster cookware conforms to premium cookware standards for top performance and safety.
6. Packaging is more than just pretty boxes, and every product has a special message just for you.
7. Exclusive recipes are developed for each piece of Saladmaster Limited Edition cookware, giving you exciting new cooking adventures to enjoy. We especially love kitchen testing new Saladmaster recipes, and everyone at the office takes turns cooking and sharing good food!
Newest Innovations for Changing Consumer Tastes
Saladmaster Limited Edition products give us flexibility to experiment with product innovation, and they offer you an exciting new way to upgrade your cookware collection. The kitchen is our playground and you’re invited to enjoy the rewards of our creative efforts! Here’s what’s available for a limited time while supplies last:
Saladmaster Limited Edition Ultimate Culinaire – Available Only October 2017
With a shape like no other piece in the Saladmaster product line, the Ultimate Culinaire performs like a wok when you sauté and stir fry, but also like a saucier pan, it helps you make smoother sauces and custards. And let’s not forget, stove top roasting and baking with the Ultimate Culinaire is a tasty cooking adventure, especially when it comes to Chocolate Lava Cake and Lebanese Spiced Meatballs. Reserve your special offer here
Ultimate Culinaire Innovations
- Wide diameter provides more room to maneuver food as compared to the original 3 Qt. Sauce Pan. Excellent for sautés and stir fry.
- Functions as a High Dome Cover when inverted, designed for stovetop roasting for larger cuts of meat. Seals perfectly with the 10” Chef’s Gourmet Skillet, 11” Large Skillet, and 7Qt Roaster
- Sloped sides allow easy stirring and cleaning. Say goodbye to lumpy gravy! And now it’s easier than ever to cook and stir grits, polenta, oatmeal and risotto.
Some things don’t change
While we adapt to ever changing consumer tastes, product design never strays far from what consumers love most about original Saladmaster features and benefits. Besides introducing groundbreaking cooking technology such as the Vapo Valve ™ for temperature control, Saladmaster remains among the rare companies that offer 316Ti Stainless Steel cookware. This steel offers premium quality cookware performance for maximum flavor and nutrition retention, requiring little or no oils, fats or water during the cooking process. Other product innovations include the Versa Loc ™
removable handle system, which not only makes Saladmaster cookware oven safe and dishwasher safe, but also enables easy stove top to table top food service. And last but not least, where is Saladmaster cookware manufactured? It all takes place in Wisconsin with our parent company Regal Ware. Together we bring more than a century of quality American craftsmanship and manufacturing experience to our premium stainless steel cooking system.
The perfect accessory for change
Sometimes it’s the little details that make a difference. That’s where accessory items like the Saladmaster Garnishing Spoon come into play. The more appetizing a meal appears to be, then the more fun we should have garnishing sauces and foods! Now with the Saladmaster Garnishing Spoon, you can decorate your plate by using dressing, gravy, dessert sauces, or fruit coulis. Unlike other spoons or ladles, the Saladmaster Garnishing Spoon has one fine spout for precision drizzling instead of two side spouts.
Hungry for more?
Wait until you hear what’s coming in 2018! The process starts over again for every new Limited Edition Product, and we’re so excited to share that with you once it’s ready! In the meantime, check out our latest recipes, and connect with us on Facebook , YouTube , Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest.