Changing Life with a Thankful Heart
Why We Love Thanksgiving
At Saladmaster, we believe great home-cooked meals and quality time spent with your family can lead to a fresh, healthier approach to life. No other holiday exemplifies this spirit, quite like Thanksgiving, when we take a moment to gather as a family and give thanks for our many blessings—and of course, enjoy some amazing food.
Cultivating a thankful spirit is important to a well-lived life. It helps us get unstuck from any negative thinking that can hold us back. When we’re thankful, we see the world with new eyes, and we can focus on what truly matters.
It’s been a great year at Saladmaster, a year of growth and a year of preparing for future growth.
Here is what some of our leaders within Saladmaster are thankful for:
• “I am thankful for my family, my friends, my health, and I am thankful that I have the opportunity to help make a difference in other people’s lives. We are all blessed to bless others.” – Ayo Olaseinde, President of Saladmaster
• “Every year brings changes and unexpected things to be grateful for. 2018 offered much to be thankful for professionally, in which Saladmaster has continued to see phenomenal growth. I could not be more grateful to be part of an amazing team of Life-Changers all over the world. On top of that, my wife and I welcomed a daughter into the world. This year was full of many things to be grateful about. I can only hope 2019 has just as many.” – Ryan Reigle, Group Vice President of Direct Sales, Regal Ware, Inc.
• “We are thankful for the life of fun and opportunity that our family, as well as others, enjoys! We are also very grateful for the blessings of love and friendship from our Saladmaster family.” – Tina Lindres, Elite Master Dealer, The Green Apron
• “I am thankful for my family, my team, my blessings, and the opportunity that Saladmaster has given me as a business owner.” – April Perton, Direct Dealer, Cooking4Fitness, LLC
• “Carol and I are so thankful to be with the Saladmaster opportunity. It is in this opportunity that after working so hard towards our dreams, that we were able to purchase our dream house in America after moving from the Philippines. Whether you live in an apartment, a mansion, or in a tent, having a place to call home is absolutely something to be thankful for.” – Sam Sibbaluca, Master Dealer, Supreme Health Systems
• Dave Bryant, Sunshine Regional Manager and Grand Master Dealer, Nutritional Cooking Solutions Inc., had this to share:
“We are most grateful to our team of incredible Consultants and Distributors in our Dealership who come to us from many cultures, speaking three different languages who work together and display extraordinary teamwork.
“We are grateful for the engineering and marketing teams in home office who keep marching forward strongly with new products and programs to help build our business and give our customers what I think is the best product in the world.
“We are grateful to the home office who strive daily to add power and substance to our Saladmaster Culture. They make us look good, sound good and feel good.
“We are grateful to the Legacy Dealers in the Sunshine Region who have led the way for so many years — Grover Young with 47 years, Steve Vann, Charles Maples and Eric Klienbach all with 30 years, and Janice Exeter with 27 years.”
From the Saladmaster family to your family, we want to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving!
To learn more about what Saladmaster can do for you, please contact a dealer, and enjoy tasting the Saladmaster difference by hosting a cooking show.